• Excellent quality that can withstand even the most demanding environments
• Higher residual capacity and functionality compared to others products in the industry
• Unique design allows industry’s largest opening area
• Advanced valve that ensures synchronous movement when clamping
• Lifetime optimised design and low operating costs
The HFCT is a hook-on version of our IFCT and therefore has many of the same advantages.
The attachment is built on stable T-profiles, has precise guides and friction reducing plastic elements – all of which ensure unrivalled reliability and quality.
Our HFCT covers capacities from 1.6 to 5.0 tonnes with a load centre of 600 mm. The clamp’s unique frame is specially de-signed, ensuring the industry’s most robust design and an opening between the forks that was not previously possible.
Hook-on attachments are constructed with hooks that follow ISO standards. This means the attachment can be easily moved to other types of masts or forklifts.
This flexibility makes the attachment suitable for rental and leasing, especially when full service agreements are made, since its high quality ensures low operating costs. Our specially designed T-profiles,
which form the upper and lower beam, are the primary part of a torsionrigid frame that provides the best base for the attachment’s construction The technical data,
such as weight, lost load centre and centre of gravity, significantly optimises the residual capacity and adds high and marketleading values to the forklift. As standard, the clamp has side shift.
The valve of the clamp has double locking and pressure adjustment, which can be adapted suit specific handling needs. To ensure a synchronous movement of the forks, the valve has a builtin flow divider. Hydraulic hoses comply with common stand-ards and can therefore be quickly replaced if damaged during operation.
The strong T-profiles are equipped with replaceable PE liners, which ensures a low friction and a long service life.
• Camera, distance measurer and laser liner, see our e-assist range on page 150
• Many different widths
• Many different fork types, lengths and shapes
• Possibility of mounting various tools via fork pockets