• Excellent quality that can withstand even the most demanding environments
• Higher residual capacity, functionality and visibility compared to other products in the industry.
• Adjustable clamping pressure and synchronous movement of arms
• Can be approved for the food industry
• Lifetime optimised design and low operating costs
RELT is our latest generation of load rotators and the replacement for our well-known RELV.
The RELT offers 360 degrees of rotation and is particularly suitable for rotating loads, such as wooden to plastic pallets, as a special solution for the food industry or for waste handling, where the attachment can handle pallets, containers and bales.
Our RELT covers capacities from 1.0 to 3.5 tonnes. The design of the attachment allows for unique customisation, which can optimise the customer’s operation and contribute positively to a reduction in logistics costs.
The upper and lower beam of the frame are formed by our specially designed T-profiles. The robust frame construction eli-minates play and reduces noise to an absolute minimum. The rotator is designed with inspiration from the offshore wind industry, including specially designed seals that prevent water and dirt away from reaching components inside the rotator housing.
The unique design ensures fast rotational torque, large opening area, reduced lost load centre, low deadweight and optimised visibility through the attachment. The load rotator comes with side shift as standard. The clamping function valve has double locking and pressure adjustment, which can be adapted to suit specific handling needs.
This ensures a safe and controlled clamping. To ensure a synchronous movement of the turning plates, the valve has a built-in flow divider.
The rotator unit is also equipped with a locking valve that prevents accidental release.
Hydraulic hoses comply with com-mon standards and can therefore be quickly replaced if damaged during operation.
The strong T-profiles are equipped with replaceable PE liners, which ensures a low friction and a long service life.
The attachment is also offered in an integrated version. This will complete the combination between forklift and equipment.
Contact us for more information.
• Camera, distance measurer and laser liner, see our e-assist range on page 150
• Many different widths
• Many different fork types and lengths (distance between fork pairs can be varied)
• Support plate for securing load during rotation (can be adapted to suit specific customer needs)