• The highest quality in the industry and the perfect choice when only the best will do
• A double shaft guide provides precise and quiet operation as well as the possibility of a light clamping function
• Valve-controlled side shift with optimised travel
• Can be used with various forklift models
• Low operating costs
IFEXS-H is a hook-on version of our inte-grated IFEXS and therefore has many of the same advantages.
The attachment is designed to withstand intensive operation in the most demanding environments. Our IFEXS-H covers capacities from 2.0–12.0 tonnes. The frame of the attachment is built with a double shaft, which provides an unmatched stability and a light clamping function, e.g. for handling round workpieces that have side impact from the forks. Hook-on attachments are constructed with hooks that follow ISO standards. This means the attachment can be easily moved to other types of masts or forklifts. This flexibility makes the attachment suitable for rental and leasing, especially when full service agreements are made, since its high quality ensures low operating costs.
If there is no need to move the attachment to another forklift, we recommend our IFEXS instead, as the integrated design offers better visibility, higher residual capacity and safer and more efficient operation. Fork positioning and side shifting are efficient and quiet due to the shaftfitted forks, which are equipped with powerful bronze bushes at the top and rollers that can be lubricated at the bottom. The forks are bolted to consoles and can therefore be easily replaced.
The valve is positioned in front of the right mast profile to achieve the best possible visibility. As standard, the valve is located behind a heavy-duty protective plate to avoid damage during operation. Hydraulic hoses comply with common standards and can therefore be quickly replaced if damaged during operation.
• Camera, distance measurer and laser liner, see our e-assist range on page 150
• Forks can be replaced with clamp arms
• Many different widths
• Load backrest