• Robust quality, able to withstand even the most demanding environments
• Higher residual capacity, functionality and visibility compared to others in the industry
• Valve-controlled side shift with synchronous movement with clamping
• High reliability
• Lifetime optimised design and low operating costs
When only the highest quality will do, our bale clamp, HBCT, is the ideal choice. It easily withstands harsh environments and high operational intensity, such as those found in the recycling industry.
Our HBCT covers capacities from 1,8–3,7 tonnes with a load centre of 600 mm. The clamp’s unique frame is specially designed, ensuring the industry’s most robust design and an opening between the arms that was not previously possible. Hook-on attachments are constructed with hooks that follow ISO standards. This means the at-tachment can be easily moved to other types of masts or forklifts.
This flexibility makes the attachment suitable for rental and leasing, especially when full service agreements are made, since its high quality ensures low operating costs.
Our specially designed T-profiles, which form the upper and lower beam, are the primary part of a torsionrigid frame that provides the best base for the attachment’s construction The technical data, such as weight, lost load centre and centre of gravity, significantly optimises the residual capacity and adds high and marketleading values to the forklift.As standard, the clamp has side shift.
The valve of the clamp has double locking and pressure adjustment, which can be adapted to the specific handling needs. To ensure synchronous movement of the arms, the valve has a built-in flow divider. Hydraulic hoses comply with common standards and can therefore be quickly replaced if damaged during operation.
The strong T-profiles are equipped with replaceable PE liners, which ensures a low friction and a long service life.
• Many different widths
• Many different arm lengths, including wear parts and wear indicator
• Additional shielding of vital components available
• Scraper on underside of clamping device available