• Manufactured in accordance with standard EN 1755:2015
• Complies with the requirements for use in potentially explosive atmospheres of the identification: II 2G IIB T6, II 2D IIIC T85°C and all relevant regulations of the ATEX directive 2014/34/EU
• ATEX stainless steel forks• An attachment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX Zone 1 and 2)
• Electrical conductivity to avoid buildup of static electricity
• The technical documentation is stored by the Danish Technological Institute (ExNB 0396) under archive number: 2020-1-0341A
The frame of the attachment is encapsulat-ed in stainless material.
The forks are available in either in standard steel with a stainless coating or in a highalloy, stainless and spark-reducing material, which will be the optimal.
The strength of the material allows the same capacity labelling of the attach-ment as with standard forks. The attachments are made safe against static electricity and the conductivity from fork tip to forklift is documented by 100% testing.
We supply attachment in accordance with standard EN 1755:2015 and relevant parts of the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU “gas and dust”.
In addition to our standard ATEX attachments, we can upgrade a wide range of our attachments to comply with ATEX standards.
Contact us for more information.